The Cambodia Digital Awards 2022 (CDA22) is a re-envision of the former Cambodia ICT Awards, aimed at sharpening the vision and mission of the most significant national award in the Kingdom of Cambodia to support digital innovation entrepreneurship in response to global trends in the development of digital technology and accelerate the digital revolution and innovation. This is the eighth year of the National Digital Innovation Competition organized by the Academy of Digital Technology of Cambodia (CADT) under the support of the Ministry of Post and Telecommunications and co-sponsored by Smart Axiata and Huawei Technologies.
The Cambodia Digital Award opens up a wide range of opportunities for ministries, public institutions, enterprises, digital startups, universities, research institutes, and NGOs to apply from now until September 23, 2022.
The program aims to promote the digital transformation of the environment and contribute to the use of digital technology and innovation in Cambodia by awarding institutions, businesses, and entrepreneurs:
- Recognition: Provides national recognition for the achievements, innovations, and successes of digital innovation in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Motivation: Provide encouragement to public institutions, new businesses, organizations, and related institutions in the use of technology and digital innovation.
- Promotion: Raise awareness of digital technology among the general public.
- Opportunity: Provide an opportunity to showcase the achievements of digital innovation with investment opportunities and to represent Cambodia in regional and global digital awards.
The Cambodia Digital Awards will award a total prize of 48,000,000KHR to the best annual winners of six categories:
- Best Digital Government Service of the Year refers to the products, services, or works of “Ministries-Public Institutions” developed using digital technology as a means of providing public services in order to enhance the efficiency of providing public services and solve problems for citizens and the public.
- Best Digital Innovation Organization of the year refers to the products, services, or achievements of a company or organization that innovates and uses digital technology to improve the efficiency of its business or enterprise by providing products and services. Recently to compete in the market.
- Best Social Innovation Technology of the year refers to the products, services, or achievements of companies or institutions that innovate and use digital technology to benefit society and contribute to the economic development of social enterprises.
- Best Digital Content of the year refers to products, services, or works of private companies or NGOs that have created and used digital technology to create digital content such as video games, lessons, audio files, etc. Which can contribute to the promotion of knowledge, and entertainment and solve various problems of the people, the public, and society.
- Best Digital R&D of the year refers to the products, services, or work of a company or institution that specializes in research and development in the field of digital technology, such as the discovery of new formulas, new methods, and new rules. Create new, etc.
- Best Digital Startup of the year refers to the products, services, or achievements of a digital business that are not older than 3 years from the date of official registration. The new digital business must be a company that has created new achievements with innovative ideas using digital technology.
Who can participate and the conditions of participation:
- Ministries, public institutions, enterprises, companies, or organizations that are registered and have a valid license in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- The company’s owner must be a Cambodian citizen or have a permanent residence in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Products must be patented by the company or institution concerned and developed or developed using at least 51% of resources in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Digital Startups must be no older than 3 years from the date of official business registration.
- Bankrupt companies are not allowed to participate in this program.
Ministries, public institutions, enterprises, companies, NGOs, entrepreneurs, or digital startups who meet the above criteria and wish to participate in the CDA22 program can apply through the link: www.cda.cadt.edu.kh
For more information, please contact 012-316-781 or email: email@example.com