In 2020, National Institute of Posts, Telecoms & ICT (NIPTICT) was transformed into CADT.
CADT aims to be a national flagship research and education institution for Digital Technology and Innovation, nurturing digital talent and innovators to drive Cambodia toward a digital society.
CADT has 3 missions to accomplish:
- Provision of quality Higher Education and Professional Training in digital technology
- Research and advancement of knowledge
- Innovation and entrepreneurship for better academic and society services
There are 3 institutes established under CADT:
- Institute of Digital Governance (IDG), a driving force of digital governance development in Cambodia to provide digital skill training for civil servants and promote technology transformation in government agencies.
- Institute of Digital Technology (IDT), a higher education institution specialized in digital technology, providing excellent training programs to foster digital innovators indispensable for the development of digital economy and society.
- Institute of Digital Research and Innovation (IDRI), a first of its kind research institute in Cambodia to conduct R&D in digital technology, to drive digital innovation and entrepreneurship in Cambodia.
In order to fulfill our missions, we are committed to the following actions:
- Integrating leading-edge information technology into teaching, learning, research, and school management
- Collaborating with international universities and research institutions in joint-research to gain regional and international recognition and contribute to addressing regional and global issues
- Linking, through our curriculum, research to the industries to assure that our curriculum design is answering to the job market and allow us to create a partnership for R&D, innovation and services for the community.
- Promoting Innovation and Entrepreneurial spirit to our students to allow them to be creative talents of the next generation.
- Providing the best professional development and career management opportunities for our faculty and staff with special efforts on capacity building, social networking skills, and leadership.
I look forward to attracting and working with the very best faculty, staff, students to build CADT and achieve its missions in scholarship, innovation, and social and economic impact.
Dr. Sopheap SENG