Institute of Digital Governance (IDG) as a driving force for the development of digital governance in Cambodia through training of digital skills for civil servants and advancing the digital transformation in government agencies.
IDG is seeking a full-time employee.
- Organize and manage online and offline training (participants, communication, scheduling, etc.).
- Assist lead instructors in-and-after class activities on assigned courses in terms of technical and training support.
- Evaluate the performance and teaching methods of instructors and report to the training coordinator.
- Support trainees who have problems with active communication and participation.
- Participate in strategic planning of the major curriculum, and overall improvement of the training program.
- Attend/Plan and track notes of weekly and monthly training.
- Any other related tasks assigned by the training coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related fields is preferred.
- Understanding of classroom management is a bonus.
- Love and passionate about education and teaching.
- Good English communication is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org