Driving digital goverment in Cambodia
|Institute||Institute of Digital Governance|
|Job Title||Training Officer|
|Expertise||Information and Communications Technology (ICT)|
|Location||2nd Bridge Prek Leap, National Road Number 6, Phnom Penh 12252|
|Salary||$350 – $450|
Institute of Digital Governance (IDG) is one of the best institutions under the Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology (CADT) driving force of digital governance development in Cambodia to provide digital skill training for civil servants and promote technology transformation in government agencies.
IDG is seeking 1 full-time staff to fill the role of Training Officer with the following duties and responsibilities.
- Organizing and managing online and offline training (participants, communication, scheduling, etc.).
- Assist lead instructor in class and after class activities on assigned courses in terms of technical and training support.
- Evaluate on the performance and teaching methods of instructors and report to the training coordinator.
- Support trainees who have problems with active communication and participation.
- Participate in strategic planning of the major curriculum, and overall improvement of the training program.
- Attend/Plan and track notes of weekly training and monthly training.
- Any other related tasks assigned by the training coordinator.
- Degree in information technology or related fields is preferred.
- Having an understanding of classroom management is a bonus.
- Love and passionate about education and teaching.
- Good English communication is preferred.
Contact person : HR Office
Telephone : (+855)77 945936
Email : email@example.com
Telegram : @HR_CADT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org