Institute of Digital Governance (IDG) as a driving force for the development of digital governance in Cambodia through training of digital skills for civil servants and advancing the digital transformation in government agencies.
IDG is looking for a full-time staff for a highly organized test center. This is a great opportunity to assist our mission with diverse certification and provide general administrative support.
- Maintain test agenda to help the program run smoothly
- Prepare test rooms or virtual environments for the administration of tests
- Review candidate identifications and keep the confidentiality
- Explain test procedures and rules
- Distribute test materials and documents
- Monitoring candidate during the test period
- Manage internal, external communications and online communications.
- Bachelor’s gegree in English or related field is preferred
- Experience with various forms of office software and equipment
- Self-learning and able to communicate well
- Ability to work with staff across multiple departments
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org