Institute of Digital Research and Innovation (IDRI) is a public research institution under the Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology (CADT) in charge of research and development in digital technology and digital innovation and entrepreneurship promotion.
Digital Research and Development Center (DRDC) is a department under IDRI that plays an important role in research and development of Digital Technology for CADT to address the national demand by promoting efficient, sustainable and effective initiatives through synergic development of industrial and academic resources.
Digital Research and Development Center is looking for a brilliant and ﬂexible candidate to fulfill a position of technology transfer coordinator, who will lead our technology transfer team. He/She will work closely with research and innovation teams to transform the research and development outcomes into real and production-ready applications and systems to promote digital technologies development and innovation of Institute of Digital Research and Innovation.
- Prepare strategic development and action plan aligned to the strategic plan of DRDC.
- Manage technology transfer team including talents, technology/facilities and processes.
- Initiate and lead technology transfer projects and outreach programs.
- Analysis and design core system/software architecture.
- Manage R&D intellectual properties and cooperative agreements.
- Participate in identification, evaluation and protection of research results including patent, etc.
- Collaborate with inventors to evaluate and develop technology-licensing opportunities and strategies, including scientific and technical services and start-up companies.
- Develop and execute pilot programs with required teams/institutions/partners to improve technology transfer processes and outcomes.
- Build relationships with researchers, scientists, engineers, and corporate enterprises to identify technology transfer needs and opportunities.
- Foster a network with R&D institutions and industries to assist in technology transfer and accelerate commercialization of R&D technologies.
- Mobilize research and academic resources or outsource on required projects.
- Promoting awareness of technology transfer and innovation in DRDC.
- Joint system/software development with team.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least Master’s Degree in related discipline (i.e. Computer Science, Business Process Automation, Business Analysis).
- At least intermediate level of English or equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
- At least 2 years of experience in a technology transfer role in academia or in a related function in industry. Having experience in a leading technology team is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experiences in designing sophisticated system/software and architecture.
- Excellent expertise and experiences in business analysis or business process automation, especially those in digital technology transformation.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of intellectual property strategy and licensing negotiation; ideally experience in managing complex intellectual property issues.
- Strong customer relationship skills, consensus building skills and the ability to cultivate and maintain professional business partnerships.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, oral, written and presentation skills.
DELIVERABLES (per year):
- Lead at least 3 development projects.
- Produce at least 1 commercialized product.
- Engage with at least 2 new local/international partners.
- Produce 4 trimester reports on development works.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org