The Center for Education Technology is the support center of CADT dedicated to promoting innovative approaches in teaching and learning by using the appropriate integration of digital technologies in a flexible learning environment, such as developing digital content, an e-Learning platform, network infrastructure, and IT service support for CADT.
The System Network Administrator role is responsible for designing and installing well-functioning computer networks and systems. They install internet connections and electronic cabling. They may also perform troubleshooting on system failures to maintain long-term efficiency within an area.
● Manage windows and Linux server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
● Performs routine infrastructure system maintenance tasks such as backups, patch management, and updating.
● Manage Microsoft 365 features such as subscriptions as well as the creation, deletion, and updating of users.
● Setup wireless access points.
● Ensure network equipment such as routers, switches, access points, controllers, firewalls, cables, and servers must be managed, maintained, and troubleshooted.
● Resolve technical issues for users using CADT’s network.
● Provide instruction documents to other staff.
● Other tasks assigned by the supervisor or manager.
● Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent.
● A minimum of one year of progressive networking experience is required.
● Certification or formal training in Cisco (CCNA), Microsoft (MTA), and Red Hat Linux (RHCSA) is preferred.
● Knowledge of networking products such as Cisco, Huawei, and Allied Telesis.
● Knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, DNS, DHCP, AD/DC, NAT, VPN, AAA, QoS.
● Knowledge of a security camera, network (routing and switching), wireless access point, and its controller.
● Essential skills in Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu), and Windows Server 2016, 2019 or newer.
● High commitment to the assigned tasks.
● Be approachable, communicative, and flexible
● Willing to learn and able to work independently and in teams.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com