Institute of Digital Research and Innovation (IDRI) is a public research institution under the Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology (CADT) in charge of research and development in digital technology and digital innovation and entrepreneurship promotion.
Digital and Innovation Policy Research Center (Digital Policy Think Tank) is a public policy research center under Institute of Digital Research and Innovation (IDRI), a public research institution of the Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology (CADT) in charge of research and development in digital technology and digital innovation and entrepreneurship promotion, focusing on digital policy research. Digital Policy Think Tank aims to address digital development policy issues and promotes evidence-based digital policymaking through conducting rigorous digital development policy research, studying and assessing the impact of digital technology on economic and society development and providing digital policy consolation and digital related policies development, monitoring and evaluation.
Position Dimension and Relationship
Project Executive will report to Project Coordinator and will work collegially with other researchers and staff in the Digital Policy Research Center, in Institute of Digital Research and Innovation and across the Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology, Ministry of Post and Telecommunications and other external stakeholders.
- Assist Provision of administrative and logistical support for Project implementation
- Prepare and invite participants to the event/meeting via collaborative tool
- Prepare draft project proposals, and concept notes
- Provide support to the organization of conference, workshops, and other events
- Facilitate with stakeholders to implement project activities
- Ensure fully and smoothly implementation and monitoring of project activities
- Prepare draft project completion reports and financial reports
- Ensure safekeeping of the project documents and materials
- Comply with all CADT policies and procedures
- Undertake other duties as required, consistent with the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in public administration, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline.
- Academic and/or work experience related to the administration, and project assistance.
- An additional experience or academic qualification in digital policy, ICT, finance and accounting would be an asset.
- Ability to administer and execute project processes and transactions;
- Ability to implement and monitor project executions;
- Ability to perform work of confidential nature and handle a large volume of work;
- Ability to support a team and team building skills;
- Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations;
- Competence IT skills
- Self-development and Commitment to continuous learning
- Ability to establish, manage, and maintain effective working relations with team and various stakeholders
- Good oral and written English language skills
- Results oriented with flexibility and adaptability to work constructively in a fast-paced team with multiple demands and meet deadlines
- All project activity of Digital Policy Think Tank is fully and smoothly implemented
- All project document is fully documented both in hard and soft, and project material is properly managed
- All project administrative and financial documents of Digital Policy Think Tank are well prepared
- Assist in preparing project proposals, and concept notes
- Assist in project monitoring and evaluation
- Assist in preparing project completion reports and financial reports
- Assist project daily administrative and financial tasks
- Assist in hosting all regular workshops, training, and conferences of the Digital Policy Think Tank and IDRI.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org