Institute of Digital Governance (IDG) as a driving force for the development of digital governance in Cambodia through training of digital skills for civil servants and advancing the digital transformation in government agencies.
Recruits and hires a full-time qualified staff to keep our program running smoothly and efficiently. This is a great opportunity to assist our institution for providing digital transformation support in government agencies.
- Develop the strategy, goals, and objectives for the information security training program.
- Serve as an internal consultant and advisor in own area of expertise (e.g., technical, print media, teaching and learning, etc.)
- Prepare and deliver information security training activities appropriate for target audiences.
- Create process documentation related to information security training programs as needed.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of information security training and awareness program/activities.
- Work with partners and other organizations to conduct the training.
- Degree in computer science, information system or related fields is preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field of network security.
- Hold Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CompTIA Security+, or SANS GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC).
- Good Presentation, facilitation, and training skills
- Be able communicate in English is preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com