E-commerce is the department of Digital business (DB) school under the institute of Digital Technology, Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology(CADT) dedicated to developing human resources in the ICT field related to Tech-startup, Digital business, Digital marketing. Moreover, DB also provides more knowledge related to FinTech, Web Development, and Data Science to fulfill the needed of the market in Cambodia, especially the Industria revolution 4.0.
Plan and manage cross units such as internship programs, training & program operations, and lab management to ensure
continuous improvement of the department. We are seeking for two full-time Teaching Assistants to fill the responsibilities below:
- Support lecturer or instructor to monitor the class schedule
- Assist instructors in setting up equipment, arranging activities, correcting quizzes or exam papers
- Collaborate with instructors to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Support training operations to ensure teaching activities run smoothly with high quality and according to the expectations of the department
- Join teaching methodology training
- Facilitate to collect and manage resources as appropriate to the implementation of related activities
- Execute the internship programs to ensure effective outcomes and learning experiences of the students
- Manage and ensure labs are functioning, utilized with continuous improvement
- Support any events organized by IDT
- Prepare reports/documents to Dean/head/program coordinator of School
- Participate in related meetings
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in e-Commerce, Business, Digital Communication, Computer Science, or related fields
- Experience in teaching or any volunteer related to education is recommended.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices
- Ability to use Microsoft office and google document platform
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English
- Proficient at producing and presenting reports
- Friendly and good communication
- Excellent and demonstrate coaching, and feedback to students
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com