Center of Education Technology is the support Center of CADT dedicated to promote innovative approaches in teaching and learning by using the appropriate integration of digital technologies in a flexible learning environment such as developing digital content, E-Learning platform, network infrastructure and IT service support to CADT.
The IT service provides technical support installing and troubleshooting computers, printers, projectors and sound systems. managing and maintaining all IT equipment in Metfone ISP lab, Classroom, Hall Room and other events.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting computer hardware: clean up hardware, check RAM, storage, and CPU.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting computer software include the following: setup of Windows and standard applications; updating of antivirus software; cleanup of temporary files and junk files; disk cleanup; disk defragmentation; etc.
- Printer maintenance and troubleshooting include installing a new printer, repairing print errors, clearing paper jams, refilling toner, and replacing toner.
- Move, and set up computers, printers, projectors, and sound systems for users and CADT events.
- Metfone Lab management includes tasks such as preparing the lab for training, visitors, and equipment cleanup.
- Prepare and assist the lecturer with fiber-optic training for students.
- Support remote users’ problems from other locations where necessary.
- Perform other related duties as required to support users.
- Provide technical assistance to the staff and other IT facilities.
- Prepare reports and activity updates to management.
- Manage the sound system, and LED.
- Implement any other tasks assigned by the supervisor or management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent
- A minimum of one year of progressive IT support experience is required.
- Knowledge of IT (computer hardware and software, servers, networking, printers, and projectors)
- Understands and responds to the needs of users
- Excellent in troubleshooting, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Be flexible and willing to learn.
- High commitment to the assigned tasks
- Be approachable and communicative.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com