The Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology (CADT) offers the opportunity to dive into the Cambodian digital ecosystem and to be part of its core mission to develop digital talent and drive innovation. When you are interested in technology, startups, and business development, then join our team and be part of our mission. We offer you an open, creative, international and innovative oriented environment for your personal career development.
CADT consists of three institutes on one campus, the institute of digital governance(IDG), the institute of digital research and innovation(IDRI)as well as the institute of digital technology (IDT). Our campus hosts our state-of-the-art innovation center, the newly built tech center, and one of the best tech universities in Cambodia.
Digital Bussines(DB), Computer Science(CS), and Telecoms and Networking(TN) are the departments under IDT that play the role of training the bachelor program in the digital technology era. Industry linkage is a very important part one, to ensure our institute closely cooperates with any industries to produce human resources that match the labor market nowadays.
Digital Bussines, Computer Science, and Telecoms and Networking are looking for a brilliant and flexible internship and industry linkage coordinator, who has the strong communication skill to facilitate students along the internship journey and bring the students and faculty connected to the industry. He/she will be working alongside the team and another team in developing internship flow and guidelines, inviting experts to host the seminar, and making the connection with the company and partner to join workshops or events.
- Manage and plan the internship program and connection with companies for internship opportunities
- Follow up with the students and advisors for internship documents and contracts
- Provide evaluation, attendance and report to show the results of the internship
- Organize seminars and event based on the needs of the top management
- Prepare and execute the evaluating and scoring method
- Prepare proposals for both internal and external projects
- Establish and maintains collaboration with partners and stakeholders
- Manage requirements and administrative documents
- Perform required tasks assigned by supervisor/manager
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A university degree related to business/ management/ communication (equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Be good writing and verbal communication skills
- Be good interpersonal skills
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in collaboration tool such GSuite or Microsoft teams
- Proficient at producing and presenting reports
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com