Website Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology
Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology
Institute of Digital Research and Innovation (IDRI) is a public research institution under the Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology (CADT) in charge of research and development in digital technology and digital innovation and entrepreneurship promotion.
Digital Research and Development Center (DRDC) is a department under IDRI that plays an important role in research and development of Digital Technology for CADT to address the national demand by promoting efficient, sustainable and effective initiatives through synergic development of industrial and academic resources.
Research assistance will assist researchers by taking part in some research activities and he/she will be involved in academic activities, proposed projects, conferences, and so on.
- Prepare security labs/courses for academic training.
- Study and propose existing security technology/architecture/solution for any specific scenarios.
- Manage/set up security devices in Security Lab.
- Write/jointly write research papers/scientific papers or project proposals.
- Assist/teach classes based on contract.
- Coordinate/supervise student interns.
- Assist/coordinate research training/workshop/conference/project.
- Coordinate and supervise research interns.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Networking or related discipline.
- English level at least intermediate level or equivalent to IELTS 5.0.
- Having good experiences in the required research field is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in one of the research fields of network security or cyber security.
- Good understanding of Network Security, Network and Vulnerability Scan, Endpoint Protection, etc.
- Good applied statistics skills such as analysis, configuration, implementation, testing, etc.
Deverables (Per year):
- Join at least 2 R&D projects.
- Join writing at least 1 research or scientific paper.
- Assist teaching/lab maximum of 150h.
- Supervise at least 1 research intern and 2 student interns.
- Produce 4 trimester reports on R&D work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org