Institute of Digital Research and Innovation (IDRI) is a public research institution under the Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology (CADT) in charge of research and development in digital technology and digital innovation and entrepreneurship promotion.
Digital Research and Development Center (DRDC) is a department under IDRI that plays an important role in research and development of Digital Technology for CADT to address the national demand by promoting efficient, sustainable and effective initiatives through synergic development of industrial and academic resources.
Digital Research and Development Center is looking for a brilliant and ﬂexible AI Researcher, who will make models or systems related to AI and Computer vision.
- Lead research works/projects.
- Coordinate data collection, cleansing, and verification to improve/develop computer vision related projects.
- Research and develop new AI/ML algorithms for computer vision/ robotic / drone projects.
- Quickly prototype new ideas/technologies to create proof of concept and demos.
- Contribute to the organization’s strong drive to be on the cutting edge of technology through the generation of patentable ideas.
- Write/jointly write research papers/scientific papers or project proposals.
- Assist/teach subjects based on contract.
- Advise student interns.
- Assist/Coordinate research training/workshop/conference/project assigned by team leader.
- Supervise research assistants.
- Collaborate with other partners.
- Effectively communicate with teams.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least master’s in computer science, AI, Computer Vision or a related field.
- 1 year experience in the required research field.
- Experience in Python and/or C++.
- Familiarity with ML algorithms, like Regression, Classification, Clustering, Dimensionality reduction, Anomaly detection etc.
- Familiarity with Contextual Bandit algorithms and/or Reinforcement Learning.
- Ability to understand recent ML /Computer Vision research papers and adapt those models to solve real world problems.
- Solid understanding on various software development tools, software process, and environments: IDE, debugger, source control, bug tracking, etc.
- Be able to work under considerable pressure and deadlines and easily adapt within a fast-paced environment.
Deliverables (Per year):
- Produce at least 1 publication (as the main author) or 2 publications (as the co-author) in local/international conferences/journals.
- Join at least 1 research project or/and proposal.
- Coordinate at least 1 research assistance and 2 student interns.
- Assist/teach classes in a total of 150h per year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com