Institute of Digital Governance (IDG) is one of the best institutions under the Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology (CADT) driving force of digital governance development in Cambodia to provide digital skill training for civil servants and promote technology transformation in government agencies.
IDG is seeking 1 full-time staff to fill the role of academy affairs officer with the following duties and responsibilities.
- Answer phones and respond to customers’ inquiries and requests
- Provide customers with the organization’s service and course information
- Process forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers
- Identify, prioritize issues and report to direct supervisor
- Manage administration, communication and coordination with internal departments
- Other duties assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields is preferred
- Ability to work with others in a close manner
- Good at Microsoft word, excel, power point, Internet, Email
- Willing to learn and develop oneself
- Good at English communication is preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com