Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology (CADT) in partnership with Beihang University (BUAA) is pleased to announce the Call for Application for the Mekong-Lancang Digital Technology Scholarships for the academic year 2023.
Mekong-Lancang Digital Technology Scholarships are prestigious awards supported by the Mekong- Lancang Cooperation Special Fund through Mekong-Lancang Cooperation. The scholarship provides educational opportunity for 7 (seven) Mekong countries’ talents and outstanding students to pursue Master’s Degree in Digital Technology at the Beihang University, China P.R. Through the study and research offered by this scholarship, the awardees will develop skill and knowledge in digital technology contributing to digital talent development in the region to drive digital transformation and to foster the development of digital economy and society in the Mekong-Lancang countries.
Level and Field of Study?
- Master of Computer Science and Technology
- Master of Software Engineering
- Master of Information and Communications Engineering
Who can apply?
The Scholarships are open to applicants from all Mekong countries: Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam. Women, people with disability, and people living and working in rural area are strongly encouraged to apply. The application process is open, competitive, and equal participation for all applications. Eligibility criteria:
- be a citizen of Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam, and be in good health
- be a bachelor’s degree holder in the field of digital technology, under the age of 35 when applying
- have an excellent academic record
- have a good English language proficiency of at least: ELTS 6.0 Academic, TOEFL 90, Duolingo 105, or a certificate from previous education intuitions indicated English language proficiency.
- provide all the required supporting documents – see Supporting Documents below.
Benefit of the Scholarship
Mekong-Lancang Digital Technology Scholarships are offered for the maximum period of 30 months for the awardee to complete the academic program for master’s degree offered by the Beihang University (BUAA). The scholarship awardee will receive the following:
- return air travel
- full tuition fees
- monthly allowance for living expenses at US$560 (Five hundred sixty United States Dollars) per month for maximum 30 (thirty) months
- overseas student insurance for the duration of the Scholarship
- supplementary academic support
The following document shall be submitted with the application:
- Completed Scholarship Application form
- All official university degree certificate(s), with English translations
- All official university transcripts of results for complete and incomplete courses of study, with English translations
- A copy of proof of identity (passport)
- English Language qualification certificates at least ELTS 6.0 Academic, TOEFL 90, Duolingo 105, or a certificate from previous education intuitions indicated English language proficiency.
- Two recommendation letters from professors, associate professors, or lecturers. Recommendation shall but not limited to the following three aspects: 1) evaluation of the applicant’s academic ability; 2) Evaluation of the applicant’s scientific research ability; 3) Identification of the applicant’s cultivation potential
- A personal statement and study plan proposal.
- Other documents required by BUAA upon successful application. Please see detail requirement at https://is.buaa.edu.cn/en/info/1416/2323.htm
Application dates for study commencing in China in 2023
- Applications open: 17th March 2023
- Applications close: 7th May 2023
- Applications and/or supporting documents received after the closing date will not be considered.
Apply today at www.cadt.edu.kh/LMCscholarship/apply
Application Form and more general information about the Scholarship can be found through the following links: www.cadt.edu.kh/LMCscholarship or contact the Scholarship Coordination at (855) 77 625157 or email@example.com